So what does my room look like? In 2 simple words - Hotel Room.
Yes, simply like a hotel room! I'm so happy and thankful for my room!
My bed and my BIY fridge
If you are wondering what Room 123 provides, here is the amazing list:
1. Queen-sized bed
2. 25-inch TV with cable (at least 50 channels)
3. Bed Linens and Towels changed weekly
4. Weekly housekeeping
5. Closet (I'm the only one with a closet, among 41 rooms)
6. Heater/Air-Con
7. Hair-dryer
8. Shared Kitchen
My desk and entertainment set
My bathroom (tilt your head please)
So, this is my living space for the next 8 months :)
Even the Room Number is easy to remember!
And you will like to write to me or send me lovely gifts or a card (I'm homesick) haha, please write to:
Eileen Tay
Room 123
The Culinary Institute of America at Greystone
Vineyard Lodge Student Residence
830 Pratt Avenue
St Helena, CA 94574, USA
I'm starting school tomorrow so wish me all the best!
Take care and God Bless you :)
3 comments:
Wat the FUCK!!! Your room is freaking ass nice la!!This is sooooo unfair!! I am living in a mole hole lor,seriously,comparing it to urs!
I guess its kind of retribution and karma coz our REAL room back home is totally opposite of what we both are having right now~its a total switch man!its ok~u had better savour it coz its just for a short 8mths~Bleahz~Envy!
Hey,the bag u have on ur bed floor isit Porter?nice wor~~~i wan i wan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jealousy Mei Mei
No swearing please :)
We are all cultured and civilised people.
Haha, I love my room!
and yes, it's a Porter :)
Pls~~~~Swearing is a norm in westernized country lor~its like hw we always casually scold "Wah Lao eh"
wat the hell!!!!Hey u buy the porter frm where?Singapore of America???i wan leh~~~fucking ex la~~~~~~~buy for me leh.....anw u nt ysing ur own money also~~~~buy for me for me for me~~~~Bleahz~~~~
Post a Comment