The first 3 weeks of school are crazy! Imagine having 7 quizzes, 2 reports and 2 exams in 9 days! I've been trying to absorb all the information and understand the baking concepts with the little time that I have.
Look at all the books that I have to consume!
So what does Science and Math have to do with Baking? Oh, trust me - Baking is all about Science!
And if I want my business to be economically viable and profitable, I need to score 100% in my Culinary Math class.
As I learn about the chemical bonding properties of the various baking ingredients, I begin to truly appreciate my previous studies in Chemistry. Indeed, God has my days planned.
Psalm 139:15 - 16
"My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
Wow, how awesome is our Almighty God who forms us in our mother's womb and has our days planned. When He placed me in Science stream in Secondary and Junior College days, I believe He knew that I'll make full use of the Chemistry knowledge this day at the Culinary Institute of America.
My new Le Creuset silicon spatulas! I bought them because of the shining sparkles in the lovely pink and green shades.
With 2 exams, 2 reports and 2 quizzes to go, wish my luck and keep me in prayer! Ok, I want to have an A for every subject so I need to study hard and get the highest return on investment for my dad.
Please keep me in prayer! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment