Being apart from YH and the pressure of getting As, Valentine's Day was seriously the last thing on my mind; I didn't want to place too much focus on this day since I'll be alone anyway.
But with my new buddies - 15 colourful tulips! My room will be crowded this Valentine's. Oh if how you can see the beautiful tulips - my favourite! nested comfortably in the box, waiting to be hugged.
The Tulips made my day, knowing that YH remembers me and loves me! Haha!
Seriously, this post is about us :)
So enjoy these flowers and trust me, they are so precious and gorgeous!
As for me, I've sent YH some interesting gifts and hopefully he'll like it too!
Delivery Label
As both of us are in a long-distance relationship, it can be a challenge given the time difference, absence and the fact that we miss each other tremendously.
But this is also a time when we continue to seek Jesus first and trust in God for His providence, provision and comfort. To make Him the priority in each of our lives and not let each other overtake the position of God.
With Jesus as the head of our relationship, it has been a great time so far! For the Joy of the Lord is our strength and He will deliver us :)
Of course, we will always welcome your prayers for us as a couple :) that we will commit our relationship to Jesus first and rejoice!
Also, tomorrow will be my last day in class as I prepare to enter the kitchen next week!!! Finally, I can't wait to touch flour, eggs, butter, sugar and milk!
In preparation, I need to mark my tools so that they will not mysteriously go missing :) So I spray painted them in my favourite colour - PURPLE!
1 comment:
wah so swwwweeeeet!!!!
well done yh!!! wo mei yo kan chou ni!!!!
Post a Comment