Since my sister's visit :) 1 week back (we had such a great time!!! eating and getting fatter together, haha!), I've been bombarded with daily nagging about cleanliness.
Finally, Japanese food!!!
Yes, Cleanliness is also Holiness as I heard one sermon by Cornerstone Community Church. Yet, everyone has different standards and to me, I think my room's really cosy and nice with my beloved book collection :)
That is until my clean-freak sister arrived that fateful day :) according to her, my room is a pig-sty. Read her blog at http://www.an-igloo-sty.blogspot.com/ and let me know what you think!
My sister, Soo Ling, complaining about her fat fingers :P
Ok, back to today: I washed a car for the first time!!! Ok, it really sounds bimbotic by now. Still, I need to tell the world about my great achievement :)
Besides sweets, my other great passion is cars. I love cars, I love driving but I can't say the same for car washing. Never tried it.
But because my car has reached an undesirable stage of mud and dirt, I need to take action.
:) First, let me introduce you to Cocoa Nib :) My very own VW Black Beetle. 1.8 L Turbo with a sunroof and groovy moves! I have been driving it for almost 2 months and loving it every minute!
I love it's sporty look and my sister signs at it's spotty appearance. Today, I had enough and took the bucket.
Armed with Turtle Wax Car Wash Liquid, I splashed, cleaned and wiped every spot available. :) Hey, it was a pretty good workout too!
Turtle Wax, dries without residues and spots. Really works!
After 1 hour, it is finally clean :) Cocoa Nib is breathing through fresh skin again!
It may not be up to my mum's super high standards but I believe it will please my sister :)
To Mei Mei: It is clean!!! Really Clean!!! Now, you can open the car door without getting your fingers stained!
Getting behind the wheel on the left side.
So till the next wash (likely to be next week since cars get dirty quickly in Napa), I'm loving my spotless spotty Cocoa Nib. It's going to be cool again zipping around town in it!
Meet my daily travel companions - Pink and Praying Giraffe (suppose to name it but not sure it's name yet). Giraffe comes in a pair (praying partners) and the other one is currently with YH :)
I've also been very stressed up about my Master programme, which is really killing me :( But YH is so sweet!!! To welcome me back to my home (after dropping my sister off at the airport), he sent me beautiful fuscia roses!!!! I love them!!! I love him!!
Rose buds when they first arrived :)
Enjoy the blooms :)
After 4 days :) in full bloom and they are so beautiful!!!
1 comment:
yea yea yea loooks who the mushy one is.
anyway must introduce to u a better car wash hehehe
Post a Comment