Monday, June 11, 2007

Princess Kelly

Before I left Singapore to come to the CIA, I was entrusted with a pretty big responsibility by my dear dear buddy, Kelly. In fact, I wasn't sure if I was able to do it.

Well, this is the trial run of a likely version of her wedding cake :) Due on 19 January 2007, I still have 6 months to improve :)

Titled "Princess Kelly", this is a special one for my fun and lovable friend :)
Kelly and I have gone a long way since Secondary 1. From MGS to ACJC to SMU, haha we are inseparable :)

So, I hope she will enjoy this 2-tiered cake! This is my very first wedding cake and I hope it will pass.


Princess Kelly (Tilt your head)

So enjoy every bit of the lovely roses, glittery vines and Tiffany Blue - all of which reminds me of Kelly!


Top Tier with Hand Molded Pastillage Vase


Handmade Chocolate Roses brushed with Champagne Luster Dust


Top Tier Piping Detail.


A Bed of Roses


Lower Tier


A Closer View

I know it seems unbelievable but yes, I made everything. From the design, to handcrafting the roses, painting every one, piping etc, I did it :)

But all these are only possible because:

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."
Ephesians 2:10

YH has reminded me that all of my creativity, strength, wisdom and cakes come from the Lord and To God be the Glory!


Princess Kelly and Me!

No comments: